Senior Dimensions Medicare Advantage plans are available in Nevada. Senior Dimensions does not allow us to post their information online, so if you would like us to mail you an information packet, please complete the form below.
Pending CMS Approval
- If you need help, please call (800) 884-2343 Mon - Fri, 9am - 4pm PT and licensed insurance agents can assist with finding information on available Medicare Advantage Plans.
- The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan.
- Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply.
- Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, provider network, premium and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year.
- You must be entitled to Medicare Part A and enrolled in Medicare Part B and live in the plan's service area to be eligible for these plans.
- You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium in addition to any plan premium shown below.
- Estimated annual savings is determined by subtracting a plan's annual cost estimate of the medications entered from the medications' average retail prices. The annual cost estimate for a plan includes covered annual monthly premiums and any annual cost sharing expenses that you must pay out-of-pocket for the medications entered. This number can only be calculated if the consumer enters medication information.
- Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-Star rating system. Star Ratings are calculated each year and may change from one year to the next.
Important details and dates
- When you first become eligible for Medicare, you can join during the 7-month period that begins 3 months before the month you turn 65, includes the month you turn 65, and ends 3 months after the month you turn 65. Your coverage will begin the first day of the month after you ask to join a plan. If you join during one of the 3 months before you turn 65, your coverage will begin the first day of the month you turn 65. CAUTION: You only have one choice so take your time, ask for help and choose wisely.
- If you get Medicare due to a disability, you can join during the 7-month period that begins 3 months before your 25th month of entitlement to disability payments, includes your 25th month, and ends 3 months after your 25th month of entitlement to disability payments. Your coverage will begin the first day of the month after you ask to join a plan. If you join during one of the 3 months before you first get Medicare, your coverage will begin the first day of your 25th month of entitlement to disability payments.
- You are also eligible during the Annual Election Period (AEP) which is from Oct.15 to Dec.7. You can change as many times as you want. The last change received by CMS prevails.
- You have an opportunity to disenroll from your plan and return to Original Medicare and purchase a Part D Prescription Drug Plan during the new Medicare Advantage Disenrollment Period from Jan 1 to Feb 14.
- You may be eligible for a Special Enrollment Period (SEP) if you reside in a nursing home, join a Special Needs Plan (SNP), move outside the plan's service area, the plan leaves your area, or other special situations.
- This is not a complete listing of plans available in your service area. For a complete listing please contact 1-800-633-4227 (TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048), 24 hours a day/7 days a week or consult www.medicare.gov.
- For plans with Part D Coverage: You may be able to get Extra Help to pay for your prescription drug premiums and costs. To see if you qualify for Extra Help, call: 1-800-633-4227. TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048, 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week or consult www.medicare.gov; the Social Security Office at 1-800-772-1213 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m EST., Monday through Friday. TTY users should call, 1-800-325-0778; or your Medicaid Office.
About Information Presented
- This is a web site from CDA Insurance LLC and is not associated with Medicare or the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services. This is not a complete listing of plans available in your service area. For a complete listing please contact 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227) (TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048), 24 hours a day/7 days a week or consult www.medicare.gov.
- A Medicare Advantage plan is a health plan provided through a private insurer and delivering Medicare Part A and Part B benefits. A Part D Drug plan is a prescription drug plan provided through a private insurer and delivering Medicare Part D benefits. To apply for coverage you must submit an application for the company and plan that you want.
- Disclaimer: Carriers may have made rate or underwriting adjustments that have not yet been reflected in our database. All data obtained from public sources.
- CDA Insurance LLC is an agency that represents many companies offering products to Medicare recipients. We market plans using our consumer facing website. We have licensed insurance agents available to assist our clients in understanding the plans that are available and helping them decide which plan will most closely meet their needs. We do our best to assure that all information presented on our web site is compliant, current and accurate.
- Submitting our online quote request form does NOT affect your current enrollment, nor will it enroll you in a Medicare Advantage plan or other Medicare plans. To apply for coverage you must submit an application for the company and plan that you want.